|The beautiful Cher Lloyd rocking a red pouty lip|
|America's sweetheart Carly Rose Sonenclar|
|The many faces of Britney Spears|
|Paige Thomas and her adorable daughter on stage during auditions|
|Demi Lovato and Simon Cowell in disagreement on the X Factor judges panel|
|Jillian Jensen pouring her heart and soul on stage during auditions|
It's so sad that someone like Vino Alan who has been in the top 3 numerous times, is being sent home this week. What a shame. Vino Alan has a soulful and powerful voice, so much heart and a loveable personality. He's an example of not to judge a book by its cover. With his rough and tumble exterior, inside he is nothing but a big pool of love! He does a lot of great work spreading joy to the troops with his voice and I really hope that life outside The X Factor treats him well, but I'm sure it will! Good luck Vino!
|Vino Alan connecting with the audience|
The remaining acts include:
- Diamond White: This young diva is like a little Whitney Houston. I know that whatever happens in the competition she has a future in music.
- Fifth Harmony: These wonderful girls have formed a strong and genuine bond over the course of the competition. Each of them on their own sound amazing and together they are incredible. It's exciting to see the birth of a new girl group. Girl power all the way!
- Emblem3: These boys with their fun and energetic personalities and cool Cali sound weren't always a favourite of mine, but they've definitely grown on me. They have proved to be a talented group over the course of the live shows and I know they have more musical skills to showcase.
- Tate Stevens: To have a country singer in the competition is refreshing. You may be surprised to hear this, but I happen to like myself some country. He's definitely a fan favourite and his devotion to his wife is so lovely. He dedicates every performance to her...doesn't that melt your heart!
- Carly Rose Sonenclar: Need I say more?