Sunday, January 8, 2012

Making Music Videos!

Start of a new year and I've got some projects in queue from last year that I need to finish!  Two of them being music videos!


The first song is "The Earth So Dark" by Bogatzke




The second song is "Trip" by Vacationer



I've received permission by both artists to use these songs.  I've had some ideas stirring in my head so far about both of these videos and I hope I'll find all the right inspiration to complete them in 2012.  Last year was just horrendously busy and I hadn't found the right moments to capture something beautiful that suits the music.  Keeping my eye out for unique locations to shoot :).  Also I'm hoping that it'll snow this year too haha.  Anyways hope you're all doing well and already having a great new year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment