Sunday, November 7, 2010

Because Blogs Are So Much Easier!

Hello peoples of the internets. You may be wondering why I'm writing a blog and some of you may be wondering who I am. Some of you may know me personally in RL as that silly, Asian girl who eats a lot, some of you may know me through my YouTube channel carmahdee, and some of you may know me through the I Power community. If you happened to discover me here on this blog for the first time...hello, nice to meet you! I hope to keep you all entertained through text, as I figure this is the best way to document those things that stir around in my head, without having to be limited by 140 characters on Twitter. I could use Twitlonger or one of those many applications, but I just have too much to say. I was thinking to myself recently that I don't make as many videos on YouTube as I would like, due to busy schedules, laziness and life in general (being full of surprises that it is.) I want to make vlogs, but I have to remain realistic with what I can achieve and the time that I have.

I was trying to make a vlog yesterday, but it didn't turn out the way that I wanted it to. I don't even know at this point if I feel like making vlogs for a while. I do imagine I'll have some sort of footage from the upcoming holiday season. My middle sister Emily mentioned she'd like to make an appearance, so hopefully we'll have time to sit and goof around on cam. We used to mess around with our mom's video cam back in the day and put on all sorts of productions. Of course our camera usage was limited as my mom was afraid we'd end up breaking it. Here's a pic of myself (left) and my sister Em (right) from Christmas 2008. That's all I have to say for now. Keep it real homies! Follow this blog if you'd like to hear about my adventures and all that good stuff.



1 comments:

  1. I posted a comment initially, but I guess it didn't take... I'm so happy you have a blog now! Yay! Also, how did you manage to get your Twitter posts on the side margin there? You'll have to tell me how you did that when I talk to you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete